SOLICITATION FOR BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the City of Skiatook will receive sealed Bids in the City of Skiatook Municipal Office, 110 North Broadway St., Skiatook, OK 74070 until 10:00 AM Local Time on August 2, 2023. Said bids will be opened immediately thereafter for:
Rehabilitate T-Hangar Apron and Parallel Taxiway
SKIATOOK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Bids shall be made in accordance with Solicitation for Bids, Information to Bidders, Plans, Specifications, and Bidder’s Proposal, on file and available for examination at the Office of the City Clerk in City Hall, Skiatook, Oklahoma, and made part of this notice as though fully set forth herein. A PDF (hard copies not provided) may be obtained from Parkhill, 14101 Wireless Way, Suite 350, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134, 405.832.9900, at no charge.
Bids filed with the City Clerk shall be publicly opened and considered by the City at time stated herein. Bidder must supply all information required by Bid/Proposal Form.
This Project is subject to the following requirements as referenced in the Special Provisions:
· Buy American Preference (Reference 49 USC § 50101).
· Foreign Trade Restrictions.
· Davis Bacon (Reference: 2 CFR § 200 Appendix II(D)).
· Affirmative Action (Reference: 41 CFR part 60-4. Executive Order 11246).
· Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Reference: 2 CFR part 180 (Subpart C), 2 CFR Part 1200, DOT Order 4200.5 DOT Suspension & Debarment Procedures & Ineligibility).
· Government Requirements for Drug-free Workplace.
· Nonsegregated Facilities Requirement (Reference: 41 CFR § 60-1.8).
Sponsor, in accordance with Provisions of Title VI of Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. § § 2000d to 2000d-4) and Regulations, hereby notifies all bidders it will affirmatively ensure any Contract entered into pursuant to this Advertisement, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
· Title VI Clauses for Compliance with Nondiscrimination Requirements (Source: Appendix A of Appendix 4 of FAA Order 1400.11, Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs at the Federal Aviation Administration).
· Title VI List of Pertinent Nondiscrimination Statues and Authorities (Source: Appendix E of Appendix 4 of FAA Order 1400.11, Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs at the Federal Aviation Administration).
It is the Department of Transportation (DOT) policy that DBEs, as defined in 49 CFR Part 26, shall have the maximum opportunity to participate in performance of contracts financed in whole or in part with Federal funds.
For Contracts $50,000 or more, Contractor with 50 or more employees and subcontractors with 50 or more employees and who may be awarded a subcontract of $50,000 or more, will be required to maintain an affirmative action program within 120 days of Contract commencement.
Bids/Proposals received more than 96 hours, (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), before set time for opening bids as well as Bids/Proposals received after set time for opening of bids, will not be considered and be returned unopened.
Cashier’s check, certified check, surety bound, or irrevocable letter of credit in 5 percent of Bid shall accompany sealed Bid/Proposal of each Bidder/Proposer. Deposits will be returned to unsuccessful Bidder(s)/Proposer(s).
The City of Skiatook reserves the right to reject any/all Bids and waive any/all informalities.
Upon receipt of acceptable Bid/Proposal, Contract will be awarded within ninety (90) days after opening Bids/Proposals and written Contract executed within 10 days thereafter.
A Prebid Conference concerning this Project will be held at 10:00 AM, July 26th, 2023, in the Terminal Building 1501 South Lombard, Skiatook Municipal Airport, Skiatook, OK 74070. Attendance at Prebid Conference is MANDATORY. Bids will NOT be accepted from contractors who do NOT have a representative in attendance. No Plans, Specifications, or Bid Documents will be issued after Prebid Conference. All Bidders/Proposers must visit and inspect construction site and be familiar with site physical characteristics and conditions.
For eligibility to bid this Project, contractors must be listed:
· on official Bidder List by obtaining an official set of Plans and Specifications from Parkhill; AND
· as an attendee of mandatory Project Prebid Conference.
Bids received from Contractors not meeting these requirements will be returned unopened.
City of Skiatook
END OF SOLICITATION FOR BIDS